Schibsted Media Group is an international media group with 8000 employees in 31 countries. From Mexico to Malaysia, from Brazil to Norway – millions of people interact with Schibsted companies every day. We ensure that new and old sofas can be sold. News reports are read and watched when, where and how consumers want. Weather reports are checked with quick online services. Carpenters are found through a couple of clicks. Prices are compared, and the latest fashion is browsed… these examples are just some of the ways our services empower people all around the world in their daily lives.
In Scandinavia, our media houses such as VG, Aftenposten, Bergens Tidende, Aftonbladet and Svenska Dagbladet keep people informed and updated on important issues in society. Our digital marketplaces such as Finn.no, Blocket.se and Leboncoin.fr help people buy and sell new and old things. In addition, our growth companies such as Shpock, Let’s Deal and Compricer provide our users with popular, digital consumer services that make their everyday life a bit easier. Together, this fulfills Schibsted Media Group’s mission of ‘Empowering people in their daily life’.
In E-Tech Integration team we work with connecting services and business solutions across Schibsted with main focus on Norway and Sweden. Our systems are critical to the daily operation of Schibsted companies. We are working on local systems for Scandinavian countries, as well as global systems for our 8000 employees. There is a high increase in demand of connected services across our organization and applications, and you will be joining a team and an organization that is in a transition from being a local team to become a global unit which provides global integration services across the enterprise.
What you will be doing:
- Your main tasks will be to develop in Java, Mulesoft Integration
- Platform and various scripting languages
- You will develop APIs and Microservices
- You will also work with modern tools for continuous integration including version control, automated testing and deployments.
- You will work closely in an agile distributed team with participants from different countries. We embrace self-driven teams with dev ops mindset, and you will work with your solution from idea and specification to deployed well documented and tested solution in production.
- We work with the latest collaboration tools for agile teams, and you will be familiar and comfortable with written communication on several collaboration tools to enable efficient collaboration across the enterprise in different countries.
- As part of the team you will work together to influence the best toolset and solution design, and you will participate with various business units to build world class solutions which will help enable Schibsted to meet global challenges.
- Excellent knowledge of Java programming language including Spring framework.
- Good knowledge of Mulesoft integration platform or similar integration technologies.
- Continuous Integration / Delivery methods and tooling.
- SQL, MySQL or similar SQL DB experience
- You have good communication skills and you´re a team player
- You have a passion for development
- Good Norwegian skills - written and spoken
- You are structured and quality oriented
- You are independent and proactive
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Diverse work environment
- Mac OS, Linux, Windows
- Opportunities for personal and technical development
- Phone and broadband covered
The role is located in Oslo. Any questions regarding the role may be directed to our recruitment consultant: Tor Daneshmand (firstname.lastname@example.org)