Fintech is fun, insurtech is even more awesome! We’ve all witnessed the impact of fintech in the banking industry, and now disruption is coming for the insurance industry. Our mission is to help insurance companies get rid of their legacy systems and start innovating. Cloud Insurance, our lean and mean Software-as-a-Service, is already in use in over 20 countries across five continents.
We are now set to fuel our growth. Our ambitions and expectations for Cloud Insurance are high.
We are searching for a skilled and driven Sales Manager, to lead our further commercial growth. You love being on the ground, building strategic partnerships and driving end-to-end sales processes. You are able think holistically, think/impact strategically, and you love the chance to win over new prospects. You do this with professionalism.
Determination, discipline and critical thinking are characteristics that describe you, and that inspire those around you.
You will work in a global market, leading our commercial focus and growth.
- Together with the CEO, develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base globally.
- Contribute to streamlining our sales process
- Optimize our sales “infrastructure” with relevant and valuable tools.
- Lead end-to-end sales processes
- Prepare standard quotations and proposal information as needed; work with other departments to create and finalise contracts and set time schedules for services
- Build strategic partnerships with global accounts
- Effectively communicate the value proposition and product offering through demos and meetings
- Plan, forecast and report on monthly and quarterly pipeline
- Work close with our product and engineering team to help shape our products and features.
- Work close with our marketing team to create a holistic and modern marketing and sales “machine”
- BSc or MSc within business or technology
- Minimum 3 years experience in sales roles within SaaS or enterprise software
- Intellectual strategic thinker who can evangelize and sell products to different stakeholders
- Experience in building sales organization (preferred)
- Technical understanding
- Self-motivated, independent player with a strong track record of in-the-field sales
- The experience of working in a fast-moving, fast-growing tech startup environment.
- Passionate, high-achieving teammates excited to help you succeed and learn.
- Unlimited high-quality coffee from Solberg & Hansen, cold beer in the fridge and an amazing, free lunch.
- Competitive salary (we are funded and profitable).
- Equity in the company (we want to share the success with those who contribute to it).
- Lots of flexibility with regards to where, when and how you work.
- Let your skills thrive in an environment focusing on personal development, cross-functional knowledge sharing, always celebrating new perspectives and seeking new inputs.
- Lots of fun – after work beers, parties and much more!
This position is based in Oslo, Norway. We have modern offices at the magnificent House of Seafaring, right in the middle of Oslo’s city center. You can expect some, but not too much, travelling in the US and UK.
Cloud Insurance is funded, profitable, and growing. We are among the 1% of Norwegian companies that were officially designated as Gazelle Company by DN and PwC this year. We also won Norwegian Fintech Awards 2017, and we are one out of only three Nordic companies on the prestigious InsurTech 100 list. Apply and join the fun!
Still curious? If you want to know more about us, check out cloudinsurance.io, especially the page with some info on the team. Also, have a look at this article from Insurance Post, this one from Finansavisen, this one from E24, and plenty of shifter.no stories. Also, feel free to check out our sales brochure, company profile, and slide deck.
Want to see a glimpse of daily life in Cloud Insurance? Check out this video and our Instagram feed.