First Engineers is a Norwegian recruitment and consultancy company, innovative and with global ambitions. We are recruitment engineers specialized within our core markets: Tech, Energy, Construction and start-ups. We are growing, and need to fuel our organization with extraordinary people. Our vision is to become a leading recruitment and consultancy company within our core markets.
We have built the infrastructure to scale, we are attracting the best in class; partners and employees. We have a unique culture, and a market leading process built on lean principles. We are crazy enough to believe that we can disrupt the traditional and conventional recruitment business, so that is what we will do.
We are looking for a passionate and result-oriented individual to join our team. Someone hungry and ambitious, driven by development and looking for a competence environment with high pace, where you can build your career. At First Engineers we play with full hearts and authenticity. Becoming a leading recruitment and consultancy company requires vision and determination. Join our journey!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Work closely with management in developing FE’s marketing strategy
- Project management of all marketing initiatives
- Establish systems and routines for data collection and analysis, both for internal use and external marketing purposes
- Collect and analyse quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Content planning, production and coordination
- Draft, distribute, and pitch news releases, media alerts and other stories
- Update the FE website when needed
- Serve as the company's domain expert in SoMe: post new job ads across SoMe, forums, job portals and platforms; update and maintain FE’s social media presence
- Responsible for gathering and negotiating prices with vendors.
- Collaborate with staff on new ideas, directions, and venues for marketing and communications