We are looking for C# developers
Do you want to work on interesting projects and state-of-the-art technology? Dimension10 AS is in strong growth and now need versatile developers in full time positions. We are a world leading technology company that develops next-generation visualization and collaboration tools in Virtual Reality (VR). Our customers include a number of reputable Norwegian and international companies in the construction industry, oil and gas etc.
We are looking for talented developers who want to take an active role in developing software with innovative functionality, where single or multiuser interactions with 3D models through VR is in focus. These 3D-models are imported at runtime, and is not typically optimized for game engines coming straight out of cad tools. Our software needs to run these complex models instantly with high performance demands. Additionally, our goal is to have a low barrier of entry through intuitive UX and a lot of thought into the aspect of human to human interaction. We seek developers with data and technology expertise - ideally within AR / VR and general knowledge about rendering technology.
You will be participating from the point of receiving ideas/user input, both internal and external, until they are tested at a conceptual level and finally implemented. You will be working in a future-oriented technological landscape in a team who has great freedom to choose what is most important to focus on and choice of API / Framework. The team will set aside time for- and continuously improve - not only the solution, but also the processes and tools used.
You will meet a variety of challenges that have never been explored before, and will require you to think outside the box while still delivering high quality code. You will be working to further develop existing solutions, as well as exploring concepts and developing new solutions and services.
• Act as a developer in an interdisciplinary team (Game Design, UX, server backend, 3D math).
• Together with the team, you will have technical responsibility for multiple solutions and continuously improve this over time.
• You will have major academic challenges and opportunities to design key IT solutions in Norway.
• Participate in sessions where you prototype and discuss new solutions, ideas and concepts. Qualifications Needed Must have
• Have a relevant education at college or university level (bachelor / master).
• Have great knowledge of principles in object oriented programming.
• Have pro level proficiency in algorithms and data structures.
• Be fluent in C # and familiar with the .NET framework.
• Be able to write efficient, high performance code.
• Have superb problem solving skills.
• Always be hungry to learn new things and sharing knowledge with the rest of the team.
• Solid verbal and written communication skills in Norwegian and English.
• Could work both independently and closely with others.
• Able to communicate complex issues to different audiences.
• Could look at a problem from multiple perspectives.
• Be quality minded and work out good solutions.
Nice to have
• Experience and knowledge about Unity and / or other Game Engines
• Experience with other programming languages and frameworks (C ++, NodeJS etc).
• Professional level abilities in linear algebra and geometry.
• Experience with git and / or other version control systems/tools.
• Experience with agile development and continuous deliveries.
• Opportunity for career development and for high performers the potential for leadership responsibility in a competitive team.
• A fun office culture with social gatherings, travel a collaborative environment and much more.
• Highly committed, motivated and skilled colleagues with a strong passion for the project.
Workplace: Øvre Slottsgate 4, Oslo.
Startup: Immediately or by appointment/agreement
Hours: Full Time.
Application deadline: Applications are accepted on a rolling basis
We are looking forward to receiving your resume and application.