Schibsted Media Group is an international media group with +7000 employees in +30 countries. From Norway to Malaysia, from Brazil to Sweden – millions of people around the world interact with Schibsted’s popular digital services every day. In Scandinavia, our media houses such as VG, Aftenposten, Bergens Tidende, Aftonbladet and Svenska Dagbladet keep people informed and updated on important issues in society. Our digital marketplaces such as Finn.no, Blocket.se and Leboncoin.fr help people buy and sell new and old things. In addition, our growth companies such as Shpock, Let’s Deal and Compricer provide our users with popular, digital consumer services that make their everyday life a bit easier. Together, this fulfills Schibsted Media Group’s mission of ‘Empowering people in their daily life’. Learn more at www.schibsted.com.
Two things are crucial for current and future success: The right people and the best business ideas. Schibsted is proud to have a proven track record of success with both. Our philosophy is built on keeping an open mind and challenging ourselves and the status quo. The goal is to shape the future of our industry. To achieve this we recruit attitude.
Do you want to develop and operate the future IT workplace for Schibsted’s employees?
Your mission is to create a great and secure user experience for Schibsted employees in over 30 countries. You will make it possible for our employees to use their skills to do magic with the right tools. This is done together with several teams within Schibsted Enterprise Technology.
You are part of a team that develop and operate Schibsted’s client platform for different operating systems with everything from billing, patch management, software distribution, preventive security measures and providing solutions for our Service Desk to support employees. You are aware of modern security threats and are up to date in how to mitigate those. When things go wrong you like to get your hands dirty and do some real troubleshooting and forensics. You like sharing your knowledge with others and might contribute to different open source initiatives.
- You are comfortable in driving deliveries from vendors or other internal parties
- Good communication skills, fluent in English and preferably one Scandinavian language
- Self driven and target oriented
Skills and expertise:
It is a great advantage to know several of these areas, but it is not required to know them all.
- Relevant education within IT (BSC, MSC) or experience as a System Administrator or Systems Engineer
- DevOps mentality: automate everything!
- Security aware mindset
- Comfortable in scripting languages such as PowerShell, Bash
- Experience with automation configuration management technologies such as Ansible, Powershell DSC, Puppet
- Experience with Enterprise Client deployments, operation, monitoring and development
- Knowledge with Windows 10 and Microsoft technologies (Active Directory, Azure)
- Experience with Mac in Enterprise.
- Experience with modern technologies to manage clients (MDM, Intune, JAMF, AirWatch)
- Comfortable with version control systems, preferably Git
- Knowledge with enterprise antivirus and endpoint protection solutions
We offer you:
- The opportunity to shape the solutions that connects people so that Schibsted can build great products
- Amazing colleagues
- Member of a global team
- Wide range of challenges and opportunities for personal development
- Company benefits such as good insurance, pension, free newspaper etc.