Konsus curates global design talent. We give instant access to a scalable, battle-tested and full-service design team. Building an internal team takes months. Konsus offers a fully managed B2B design solution at affordable rates in minutes.
International trade in services - not only goods - driven by a rapidly growing online labor market is one of the greatest transitions of the 21st century. We want to be part of it by helping to build a fair and transparent online labor market, and ultimately 'create 1 million online jobs'.
How is Konsus different
Konsus takes the best from ‘freelancer marketplaces’ such as 99Designs and Upwork and combines that with the best from local design agencies to deliver a unique model:
- Global and remote. We are 110 team members in 42 countries all working remotely.
- Built with modern technology. We build tech to simplify design briefs, automatically staff projects and to make design workflows more efficient
- Hybrid between ‘marketplace’ and ‘firm’. Our community consist of team members that are usually close to full-time, have clear promotion paths and incentives, but can scale up and down their work hours and work from wherever they want
- Local Agency Experience. All clients get a dedicated account manager and most of our larger clients set up a dedicated design team that works proactively and recurrently
- Subscription. Most of our larger clients have a monthly Konsus subscription where they get access to a dedicated project manager and a dedicated design team that ensures consistency and 24/7 availability
Konsus is a remote company. Founders and team members are alumni of McKinsey, Amazon and Expedia, as well as leading global design agencies, investment banks and consultancies.
Konsus was part of Y Combinator W2016 and is backed by leading SF-based venture investors, including: Freestyle Capital, High Alpha Ventures, Sam Altman, Slack Fund, Liquid 2 Ventures, Geoff Ralston, Paul Buchheit and Acequia Capital.
Konsus is currently experiencing strong growth, and we are now looking for an analytical and driven superwoman or superman to help us lead our global marketing efforts. If you are an ambitious marketing guru that wants to join one of the fastest growing remote companies, look no further and apply today!
- Own targeting and positioning strategy
- Recruit and manage a marketing team
- Build and test landing pages for SEO/SEM together with the Design team
- Own all CRM campaigns and newsletters with the goal of increasing retention
- Support sales with product marketing material such as case studies, presentations and similar
- Carry out one-off engagements with agencies to test new channels, develop material (e.g. video production), consult on conversion rate ideas or support on SEO
- Coordinate existing content and performance marketing activities and hands-on manage tactical growth marketing initiatives and marketing analytics. Own all campaigns, PR efforts and other external activities
- Work with engineering to make sure technical SEO is done right
- Relentlessly innovate and come up with new ideas to grow faster
- Own agency relationships
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience from product marketing / branding in a venture-backed B2B SaaS company
- Market-leading equity and salary package
- Responsible for overall Growth KPI
- Work for a fast-growing start-up with mainly US-based corporate clients
- A proven business model, pioneering a $500bn global market
- A core-team position in a passionate and strong management team
- Data-driven culture and ample access to data and tracking
- Work closely with a passionate and strong management team