Kvant aims to become a preferred global recruitment and consulting agency, that enables businesses to reach targets by aligning corporate strategy and talent strategy. We believe in increasing value for our clients by combining deep industry knowledge with a data driven and customer centric process.
Kvant is a portfolio company of Skeil, a venture company specializing in the Human Capital sector. The core focus of Skeil is to build and grow recruitment companies, and move local brands to become global players. Skeil is building specialized organizations targeting niche markets, each with the common attribute of having a unique understanding of the context and area it operates in.
We are now on the lookout for an exceptional individual to co-pilot Kvant’s CEO on the journey to create a global recruiting and consulting agency.
As the COO of this portfolio company, you will take charge of the following areas.
Commercial and strategic work as co-pilot
- Develop and execute sales strategy
- Identify, attract, sign and develop customer relationships
- Lead client pitches and manage client portfolio
- Develop value creating products and services
- Deliver projects individually and through team
- Be the knowledge hub for Kvant methodology and know-how
- Ensure and monitor quality, efficiency and structure in client work
- Responsible for employee life cycle; onboarding, development and training
Build organization and culture
- Co-responsible for building an organization from scratch
- Find, attract and build teams of talent consultants
- Develop and live the Kvant culture
- Lead by example and be a bar-raiser!
We’re looking for these qualities in our star candidate:
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Comfortable with ambiguity and a fast-paced environment
- “What’s next?” mentality.
- Structured thinking and an eye for quality
- Outstanding stamina! A startup is a marathon, not a sprint.
- High standards of performance for yourself and the team
- Higher education (Bachelors or Masters degree) within a relevant field - business, science, tech, administration, entrepreneurship, to name a few.
- Experience as an executive, entrepreneur, management consultant, investment banking, or other relevant high-pace roles
- Solid track record in business development or project management
- Extensive network within the consulting, finance, banking, and investment industries
We’re offering the chance of a lifetime!
- Financial backing
- Close cooperation with a board that has built successful recruitment companies
- A solid platform of expertise and tech from other portfolio companies
- Autonomy to build a company from scratch
- Steep learning curve
- Competitive compensation package