We’re looking for a storyteller with social media and marketing skills!
Position: 50% (Part-time)
Location: Oslo, Norway
First Engineers is a Norwegian recruitment and consultancy company, innovative and with global ambitions. We are recruitment engineers specialized within the technology sector. Since our establishment in 2012, we have grown our team and business exponentially, all while fueling the pioneers of the 4th industrial revolution with the most important currency - humans.
As a young company paving our own way, we work with passion and have supported numerous start-ups and global powerhouse corporations in their growth. Our data-driven recruitment process and tailor-made services enable us to work with tech organizations, and solve a variety of hiring needs from engineering, tech, product, and design, to commercial, finance and executives. It is our mission to make First Engineers something different, something extraordinary. Our services are highly in-demand and we need driven professionals who would like to be a part of our journey. We are working towards international establishment as well as strengthening our position in our market of origin, Norway.
Now we’re on the lookout for someone who will help us document our extraordinary journey while helping us build a brand beyond borders. Our target audience is mainly the technology sector - candidates and clients, developers, engineers, decision makers in tech companies, and start-ups in high growth phases.
Do you have what it takes to tell a story with content?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- SoMe: Serve as the company's domain expert, update and maintain our presence across all channels, post new job ads
- Content: Planning, creation, and coordination. Includes the blog, newsletters, campaigns and more
- Analytics: Create the ultimate analytics framework, set up and track integrations and conversions, analyse performance data
- Community: Build a community through engagement, drive inbound traffic.
- Always be learning: Keep yourself constantly up to date on best practices and tools in social and digital marketing.
- Work closely with our Marketing Manager in developing FE’s marketing strategy
- Establish and help build our employer brand
- Draft, distribute, and pitch news releases, media alerts and other stories
- Update the FE website
- Collaborate with staff on new ideas, directions, and venues for marketing and communications
- Help our Marketing Manager with system maintenance and routines for data collection and analysis