We are a Norwegian recruitment and consultancy company, innovative and with global ambitions. We are recruitment engineers specialized within our core markets: Tech, Energy and start-ups. We are growing, and need to fuel our organization with extraordinary people.
Our vision is to become a leading recruitment and consultancy company within our core markets.
Becoming a market leader demands an organization with direction, shared values and momentum. It demands individuals who are accountable for their actions, goals, and results. It requires that each team member believes in our set direction, and creates their own narrative and understanding of our values. In turn we will appraise and reward with responsibility, career growth and celebrations. Our competitive landscape is fierce, but we drive forward due to our flexibility, quality and hard work. We also have a lot of fun!
We have built the infrastructure to scale, we are attracting the best in class; partners and employees. We have a unique culture, and a market leading process built on lean principles. We are crazy enough to believe that we can disrupt the traditional and conventional recruitment business, so that is what we will do. We are looking for a passionate and result-oriented individual to join our team. Someone hungry and ambitious, driven by development and looking for a competence environment with high pace, where you can build your career. At First Engineers we play with full hearts and authenticity. Becoming a leading recruitment and consultancy company requires vision and determination. Join our journey!
We are currently looking for a Country Manager to lead our entrepreneurial journey in Sweden. As Country Manager, you will juggle business development, recruitment, and day-to-day operations. More specifically, you will take charge of the following areas:
Analyse and Build:
- Conduct market analysis (market size, segments, competitors)
- Adjust value propositions and design service offerings according to the local market
- Define the vision and overall strategy for the branch, set an action plan for launch and scale
- Establish objectives and key results (OKRs)
- Build infrastructure (tech, marketing, finance, sales, service design)
- Hire, onboard, and train top talent
- Build and maintain a client base from scratch
Scale and Operate:
- Drive growth, profitability, and company value
- Develop strategic relationships with suppliers and negotiate cost-effective agreements.
- Forge new partnerships to advance growth
- Serve as the public face of the company; the spokesperson and champion for the business
- P&L responsibility: Lead a top motivated team, build a unique culture and ensure high retention
- Smash yearly targets!
We’re looking for these qualities in our star candidate:
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Comfortable with ambiguity and a fast-paced environment
- “What’s next?” mentality.
- A natural leader with a clear vision and direction
- A Strategic thinker and a strong executor
- Outstanding stamina! A startup is a marathon, not a sprint.
- High standards of performance for yourself and the team
- Higher education (Bachelors or Masters) within a relevant field - business, science, tech, administration, entrepreneurship, to name a few.
- Experience as an executive, entrepreneur, management consultant, recruiter or other relevant high-pace roles
- Solid track record in business development or project management
- Extensive network within the consulting, finance, banking, and investment industries
We’re offering the chance of a lifetime!
- Close cooperation with founders and HQ
- Significant recruiting budget, including equity, to hire a top talent team
- A solid platform of expertise and tech from other portfolio companies
- Autonomy to build a company from scratch
- Steep learning curve
- Competitive compensation package with a significant equity position