We are a Norwegian recruitment and consultancy company, innovative and with global ambitions. We are recruitment engineers specialized within our core markets: Tech, Energy, Construction and start-ups. We are growing, and need to fuel our organization with extraordinary people.
Our vision is to become a leading recruitment and consultancy company within our core markets.
Becoming a market leader demands an organization with direction, shared values and momentum. It demands individuals who are accountable for their actions, goals and results. It requires that each team member believes in our set direction, and create their own narrative and understanding of our values. In turn we will appraise and reward with responsibility, career growth and celebrations. Our competitive landscape is fierce, but we drive forward due to our flexibility, quality and hard work. We do also have a great deal of fun.
We have built the infrastructure to scale, we are attracting the best in class: partners and employees. We have a unique culture, and a market leading process built on lean principles. We are crazy enough to believe that we can disrupt the traditional and conventional recruitment business, so that is what we will do. We are looking for a passionate and results-oriented individual to join our team. Someone hungry and ambitious, driven by development and looking for a competence environment with high pace, where you can build your career. At First Engineers we play with full hearts and authenticity. Becoming a leading recruitment and consultancy company requires vision and determination. Join our journey!
Strengthen First Engineers position in the tech industry by supporting project teams in top-class deliveries and support the company in the globalization efforts.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Take an active role in projects together with a Recruitment Specialist / Recruitment Consultant
- Distribute the job advertisement in relevant social channels / job boards
- Source the best candidates on the market
- Screen candidates over the phone/video
- Write short screening reports to our clients about the relevant candidates
- Coordinate interviews with candidates and clients
- Build a strong network of national and international candidates
- Manage candidate-portfolio and handle incoming applications
- Handle ongoing tasks on demand