Klaveness Digital is a Norwegian technology company on a mission to bring shipping and logistics into the digital age. We develop intelligent solutions using the latest advances in machine learning and artificial intelligence, to solve the everyday problems that some of the world's largest industrial companies are facing.
Our flagship solution CargoValue enables our customers to optimize and digitize their supply chain to bridge the gap between planned and ongoing shipments, and monitor the real-time impact on inventories at ports and/or plants. This advanced level of actionable insight empowers our customers to make better informed decisions that have a significant impact on their business.
With great ambitions for CargoValue we see the need to expand our organization and grow our team!
Together we are on a mission to change seaborne logistics on a global scale and you will become an important part of a dynamic and fast-paced environment, working with strong cross-functional teams to design and develop features that will help CargoValue become the leading tool on the market for seaborne logistics. The feature teams are organized as self-contained units, that oversee the development and delivery of different product features to production. This autonomy requires a strong connection between customers, the commercial team and our technical teams in order to deliver innovative product features of high quality, and as our new Product Manager, you’ll be an instrumental part of this.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead and organize cross-functional teams, being an important part of delivering innovative and high-quality solutions within CargoValue
- Work in a structured and methodical way to optimize the team’s day to day operation
- Take part in the creative process of solving customer needs and developing concepts
- Have a deep understanding of CargoValue's commercial, user and technical objectives and deliver them in the product
- Clearly articulate the business value to the development team so they understand the intent behind the new feature or product release
- Bridge the gap between different functions within the company and aligning all the teams involved — namely marketing, sales, and customer support.
- Prioritize features by ranking them against the strategic goals and initiatives together with the Head of Product
- Be a part of optimizing the product development process and define your new role within this area
We’re looking for someone that:
- Has led similar product management-initiatives of digital products and services, preferably a SaaS product
- Has a true passion for product management, being able to fuel innovation and steer progress from concepts to finalized products and features
- Is thriving with both operational and strategic work
- Withholds a strong technical understanding, being able to communicate with developers on different aspects
- Is committed to continuous improvement of themselves, their team and the organization and are able to inspire their team to go the extra mile
- Is customer-oriented and has a commercial sense, both to develop new business and to follow up customers
- Thrives in teamwork and cooperation with others, and withhold strong communications skills and the ability to share domain and business knowledge with colleagues
- Some UX/UI experience is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Domain knowledge within shipping is a bonus, but not a requirement
- 2+ years of relevant work experience within similar roles
- Higher education (BSc or MSc or equivalent) within a relevant field, or relevant work experience
- English proficiency/fluency, both written and spoken
We can offer:
- You playing an important part in changing a massive industry together with a young, diverse and ambitious group of people
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- A clear focus toward professional and personal development
- Flexible work hours and location, we’re not about micromanaging!
- Social and team-building activities on a regular basis
- Modern offices with high standards located at Vækerø in Oslo
- Access to company cabins and apartments in Hafjell, Sandefjord, Spain and Asia
Is this you or do you know someone that might be suitable? Apply now or reach out to Marius Lugg (Recruitment Consultant) at firstname.lastname@example.org or +47 450 50 582 if you want to learn more.