Konsus delivers on-demand design services to premium corporate clients, primarily in the US. Konsus revolutionizes online work by building highly innovative tech and automation that enables a globally distributed team of freelancers to work together much more efficiently than a conventional professional service. By building data-driven and automated processes unlike any other existing platform, we create the fair and efficient future of online work where everyone have the same opportunities, regardless of where in the world they live.
Konsus was founded in late 2015 and became the first Norwegian company to participate in the reputable Y Combinator accelerator program in Palo Alto, California. Konsus has since received solid funding from reputable Silicon Valley investors Freestyle Venture, High Alpha, Sam Altman, Slack Fund, Alliance Venture and others. The company is headquartered in Oslo, Norway, with 110 team members working remotely across more than 40 countries.
Konsus is currently experiencing strong growth, and we are now looking for an analytical and driven superwoman or superman to help us lead our world-class project team. If you are an ambitious indivdual that wants to join one of the fastest growing companies in the Nordics, look no further and apply today!
• Gain a deep understanding of our day-to-day operations with a focus on project management and client communication
• Hands-on manage and develop our growing global team of 20+ Project Managers, from recruiting to training, inspiration, incentives and performance management
• Own and develop the Project Manager role and responsibilities, including client communication, internal processes, tools, SOPs, QC checklists, etc.
• Work closely with tech team to design and develop systems for scalable, automatic and robust project delivery processes
• Be part of the leadership team and work closely with CEO and COO to develop Konsus on an overall level
• Extensive experience in project management and managing a larger group of people
• A willingness to challenge current processes, raise the bar and set new standards
• Strong analytical skills and a love for structure and systems
• Self-driven and independent, but enjoy teamwork and problem solving
• Hands-on, get-it-done mindset, with a preference for jumping on a call over long emails
• Minimum 3 years of education (BSc or similar), and background from design, consulting, agency, or other relevant areas
• Ninja skills in MS Office, basic knowledge of Adobe Suite and MySQL is preferred (willingness to learn if not)
- Highly competitive salary and equity
- Work for a fast-growing start-up with mainly US-based corporate clients
- A proven business model, pioneering a $500bn global market
- A core-team position in a high growth, already profitable business
- Work closely with a passionate and strong management team
- Data-driven culture and ample access to data and tracking
- Buzzing offices at Grünerløkka, Oslo (Thorvald Meyers gt).