Coop is Norway’s second largest consumer retail operator, counting over 1250 stores and 28 000 employees across the country. Being an operator in a rapidly changing landscape, we are now setting the foundation to meet the high demands in terms of the development and innovation of digital products and services for our customers. With this mandate we founded CoopX in 2018 and in the last year we have over doubled in size. Now we are seeking a talented UX Designer to join us on our mission to build a world-class product and technology team that breathes and lives tech.
Solving challenging and complex tasks on a daily basis, we are looking for someone who enjoys taking ownership and responsibility. CoopX has the ambition to challenge the status quo every day - and we’re therefore looking for a UX designer that share our approach. Are you thinking different? Good! Do you want to challenge our way of thinking, the processes or methodology we use, while at the same time creating forward-thinking products and services? Even better!
As our new Product Designer you'll have the overall responsibility of our CooPay-app together with our Product Manager. You'll be working in a strong, cross-functional team with product managers, developers, QA/testers and other UX/UI designers making innovative digital products and services for Coop's customers. With mobile payments being a area with immense growth the next few years we seek an individual that has a solid background within digital product design and relevant processes combined with a forward-thinking and innovative mindset.
As an UX Designer at CoopX, you´ll:
- Be responsible for overall user experience in new products and services on our CooPay-app and it's services, as well as working on other
- Obtain and understand user needs and problems, and conceptualise and visualize these to our developers
- Lead design workshops and user-testing with the rest of the team
- Take responsibility for fast iterations in developing good user-experiences, but also be able to think long term and strategic to see how the product or service should evolve over time
- Be instrumental in defining new and improve excisting design processes and relevant tools
- Be involved in setting goals and strategy for further work of our products and services
- Find simple and intuitive solutions to complex problems by being creative and challenge what's possible