Company: First Engineers
Position: Talent Acquisition Consultant
Role: Part-time (40-50%) before graduation, and full-time (100%) from fall 2020
Kickstart your career as our new Talent Acquisition Consultant before you graduate!
A Norwegian recruitment and consultancy company with global ambitions, we at First Engineers are recruitment engineers specialized within our core markets: tech, energy, construction and start-ups. We join forces with Norways most innovative tech companies, helping them build strong teams and scale to become leaders in their fields. The scientific and data-driven approach to selection processes enables us to calculate the perfect fit, and operating in the field of IT recruitment allows us to focus on our two passions: humans and technology. Our vision is to become a leading recruitment and consultancy company within our target markets all while disrupting the traditional and conventional recruitment business. Our competitive landscape is fierce, but we keep on thriving due to our flexibility, quality and hard work.
Now we are looking for a passionate and result-oriented graduate to join our team as a Talent Acquisition Consultant! Becoming a team member at First Engineers demands ambition, integrity and the willingness to continuously challenge yourself. In return, you will be rewarded with career growth, continuous support as well as regular celebrations of your success. Join our journey!
Kick-start your career with us, and strengthen First Engineers position in the tech industry by supporting project teams in top-class deliveries.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Take an active role in project teams together with a Recruitment Specialist / Consultant
- Conduct job analysis with clients
- Distribute the job advertisement in relevant social channels / job boards
- Map and initiate contact with relevant candidates
- Screen candidates over the phone and assist Recruitment Specialist / Consultant in interviews
- Write short screening reports to our clients about the relevant candidates
- Coordinate interviews and final evaluations with candidates and clients
- Conduct reference checks
- Build a strong network of national and international candidates
- Contribute to ongoing updates of candidate- and client databases
- Manage candidate-portfolio and handle incoming applications
- Handle ongoing tasks on demand