The electric grid is the largest man-made machine - It spans the globe, providing structure, balance and life to the energy system of our planet. It’s our essential infrastructure to enable a sustainable, green energy future. We are a young Norwegian technology company, established in 2016. With proven technology, we provide the tools and insight needed to maintain grid operations effectively. This ensures optimized grid performance through state-of-the-art artificial intelligence systems. This allows us to be smart guardians of the grid.
Heimdall Power is backed by established VC´s and industrial partners.
We are searching for a skilled and driven VP Sales, to lead our further commercial growth. You love being on the ground, building strategic partnerships and driving end-to-end sales processes. You are able to think holistically, think/impact strategically, and you love winning new prospects. You do this with enthusiasm. Determination, discipline and critical thinking are characteristics that describe you, and that inspire those around you.
You will work in a global market, leading our commercial focus and growth.
The position reports directly to the CEO.
- Together with the CEO, develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base globally
- Contribute to streamlining our sales process
- Optimize our sales “infrastructure” with relevant and valuable tools
- Lead end-to-end sales processes
- Prepare standard quotations and proposal information as needed; work with other departments to create and finalise contracts and set time schedules for services
- Build strategic partnerships with global accounts
- Recruit and build sales organisation
- Effectively communicate the value proposition and product offering through demos and meetings
- Plan, forecast and report on monthly and quarterly pipeline
- Work close with our product and engineering team to help shape our products and features.
- Work close with our marketing team to create a holistic and modern marketing and sales “machine”
- BSc or MSc within business or technology
- Minimum 3 years experience in sales management roles, within SaaS or enterprise software.
- Intellectual strategic thinker who can evangelize and sell products to different stakeholders
- Experience in building sales organization (preferred)
- Experience from the energy industry or related industries is preferred
- Technical understanding
- Self-motivated, independent player with a strong track record of in-the-field sales
- Ideally you have a solid track record of scaling out and managing high-performing sales organization
- You will provide the leadership and coaching to enable both individual and team success
- You know how to balance agility with building systems and practices required for scale
For further information about the role, please contact Synne Jørgensen Livang on email firstname.lastname@example.org or Jørgen Iversen, email@example.com