Cloud Insurance is looking for a Full-stack Developer!
Fintech is fun, insurtech is even more awesome! We’ve all witnessed the impact of fintech in the banking industry, and now everything is set for disruption in the insurance industry.
Our mission is to help the insurance industry get rid of their legacy systems and really start innovating. Cloud Insurance, our lean and mean Software-as-a-Service for insurance companies, agents and brokers, is already in use in over 20 countries across five continents.
Cloud Insurance is in constant growth and evolution. On this note, we are scouting for someone with a knack for vast, intricate systems who wants to bring Cloud Insurance to new, exciting plains, in concert with our development team. As a company we have been profitable since year one, and are attentive of our further growth and culture.
We are seeking a full-stack developer who wants to get their hands dirty with our system, constantly shaping and developing product-wide features.
- Work together with our team in Oslo and our clients across Scandinavia, the UK, Europe and USA on planning future features.
- Develop and deploy product-wide features daily and iterate on improvements.
- Continuously optimize our development and deployment processes.
- Be part of the tech squad, working in a dynamic symbiosis between back-end, front-end and UX on different projects.
- Working with partners and insurers to set up products and API integrations.
- Be the best of two worlds by combining backend and frontend to build exciting customer journeys
- And obviously, charm us with your beautiful code.
- A MSc within relevant fields, or a BSc with 1-3 years experience.
- You are jolly and appreciative of mentoring from your peers, and someone that others enjoy working with due to your technical competence and positive attitude.
- You have experience with web/SaaS projects.
- Strong programming skills, with a thirst for learning new technologies.
- You have strong fundamentals: OOP, design patterns and application architecture, with a desire to write understandable, testable code with an eye towards maintainability.
- Bonus points for knowing how to overcome the challenges of competing priorities, such as customer-specific flexibility versus product maintainability. If not, we’ll help you pick it up quick
- Experience with finance/insurance systems is not a requirement but definitely a plus!
- You have an analytical mind and you strive to understand the actual problem you are solving, to make the best solution possible.
- The experience of working in a fast-moving, fast-growing tech startup environment.
- Passionate, high-achieving teammates excited to help you succeed and learn.
- Unlimited high-quality coffee from Solberg & Hansen, cold beer in the fridge and
an amazing, free lunch.
- Competitive salary and equity in the company (we want to share the success with
Those who contribute to it).
- Plenty of flexibility with regards to where, when and how you work.
- Lots of fun – afterwork beers, parties and much more!
This position is based in Oslo, Norway. We have modern offices in Kongens Gate 6 (aka Sjøfartsbygningen), in the heart of Kvadratruten, close to Oslo Central Station.
Feel free to write your application in Norwegian or English.
Still curious? If you want to know more about us, check out cloudinsurance.io, especially the page with some info on the team. Also, have a look at this recent article from Finansavisen covering or latest exciting customer contracts. Want to see a serious video? Check out this video of our CEO explaining what Cloud Insurance is. Want to see a feel-good video? Check out the Cloud Insurance Summer Internship 2018 movie. Also feel free to check out our sales brochure, company profile, and slide deck