Company: First Engineers
Position: Internship at First Engineers
A Norwegian recruitment and consultancy company with global ambitions, we at First Engineers are recruitment engineers specialised within our core markets: tech, energy, construction and start-ups. Our vision is to become a leading recruitment and consultancy company within these markets all while disrupting the traditional and conventional recruitment business. Our competitive landscape is fierce, but we keep on thriving due to our flexibility, quality and hard work.
Becoming a team member at First Engineers demands ambition, integrity and the willingness to continuously challenge yourself. In return, you will be rewarded with career growth, continuous support as well as regular celebrations of your success!
Strengthen First Engineers position in the tech industry by supporting project teams in top-class deliveries.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As an intern at First Engineers, your job tasks will be tailored to the company's needs and on the basis of the student's educational background and interest. A list of tasks you can be involved in includes:
- Take an active role in conducting a market analysis of potential markets
- Take part in business analytics activities together with our Business Analyst
- Take an active role in project teams together with a Recruitment Specialist / Consultant
- Conduct job analysis with clients
- Distribute the job advertisement in relevant social channels/job boards
- Map and initiate contact with relevant candidates
- Screen candidates over the phone and assist Recruitment Specialist / Consultant in interviews
- Write short screening reports to our clients about the relevant candidates
- Coordinate interviews and final evaluations with candidates and clients
- Build a strong network of national and international candidates
- Contribute to ongoing updates of candidate- and client databases
- Manage candidate-portfolio and handle incoming applications
- Handle ongoing tasks on demand