Join the team, build the future: ABAX is on the hunt for a Senior Android Mobile Developer that will strengthen their Mobile Engineering Team in Gdańsk!
As a Mobile Developer in ABAX you will work in a cross functional and international team, bringing ABAX' mobile solutions to the next level. You will work from within the new Tech centre in Gdansk with your local colleagues as well as remote with your colleagues in Norway and ABAX' external development partners. Collaborating in a fully agile team, you will align with your peers continuously. Additionally, you will cooperate closely with the representatives from the Product department as well as technical resources in order to implement new features and improve the features currently offered.
Today ABAX has two mobile app offerings in the market for both the Android and iOS platforms. The ABAX Driver App is an app used by vehicle drivers in order to administer their trips and related expenses. The ABAX Admin app is an app targeted at fleet owners and facilitates a good overview of their vehicle fleet and equipment assets.
"I joined ABAX after looking for a modern company that takes care for its people and found just that – we are developing a microservices ecosystem running on .NET Core and Kubernetes using latest toolset which process high volume of telematics data, combined with Scandinavian work-life balance. We are given a lot of trust and take responsibility for our solutions and you can expect the same from colleagues, people take ownership and are always open for innovations. Work here is great!”
- Patryk Mikołajczak, Senior Software Engineer for ABAX since July 2020
Your growth is ABAX' growth. Join an international team of highly competent tech professionals in building the most innovative and sustainable IoT solutions and cutting edge telematic products in the world. ABAX is looking for professionals like you to be a part of creating everyday innovation. Choose from a modern tech stack customised to your needs and work on a variety of exciting challenges in the areas of building smart telematics and businesses. ABAX is Europe's fastest growing telematics company. They constantly strive to be at the forefront in providing smart solutions that make the workday more efficient - whether you're in your vehicle, at the office or out in the field. ABAX solutions include tracking for fleets, equipment and tools and digital mileage claim for cars.
Learn more about working at ABAX here!
- Implement market leading features with a high technical quality and a minimum level of effort
- Develop high quality, scalable mobile apps aligned with ABAX' goals and product strategy
- Ensure that mobile app development is performed in accordance to ABAX' defined process for software engineering
- Deliver and perform code reviews on demand and give constructive feedback on improvements and challenges
- Test and automate testing of produced code in order to assure high quality of code, components of code and end user experience
- Keep the code clean, maintainable and testable in close cooperation with your fellow Mobile Developers