Imerso AS is a leading Norwegian technology company that combines AI and 3D scanning to transform the construction and property development industry. Imerso’s solution enables detecting deviations and construction errors in real-time with the construction activities, resulting in less mistakes and conflicts, and significant less cost, time and waste through the various stages of the building lifecycle. The solution is being used by some of the largest players in the Nordics, including Statsbygg on it's massive 65.000m2 project at Campus Ås.
We are looking for a dedicated Business Developer that can take a leading role in building and scaling our business, to help our company reach the next level. You will be responsible for commercial activities with a focus on sales at Imerso.
You will not come to a set table, soyou have to enjoy creating your own way as you go. Like all startups, all days look different and we can't tell you exactly what this role will be like. It will include a combination of strategic and operational work, as well as the ability to think independently and organising your own day.
This role will have the following main tasks:
- Analyze and understand our market and how Imerso impacts the industry
- Mature our Sales Roadmap, Business Model and Pricing Strategies
- Take charge of Imerso’s commercial strategy with a focus on sales and go-to-market
- Continuously test and measure performance of sales strategies via KPIs.
- Book, prepare, and lead meetings with executives and middle management.
- Identify and engage new customers and business opportunities.
- Prepare offers, proposals, contracts and secure deal closing.
- Attend events and present Imerso in different settings
We look for:
- Higher education and/or experience in similar roles
- Energy and ability to thrive in a fast-changing startup environment
- Experience with enterprise sales, management consulting, or business development activities
- structured and methodical, curious, open minded, and quick-thinking.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral. Proficiency in Norwegian is a plus.
- Experience from technology startups in growth phase
- Background, knowledge, and network in Construction and Property Development.
- Has led commercial activities towards large customers
- The ability to impact a traditional industry that is rapidly becoming digital
- Join our journey in growing Imerso as one of Europe's most exciting deep-tech startups.
- Have a leading role in growing our organization with a real opportunity for influence.
- Offices in central Oslo with included gym, networking events, and parties.
- Very international and diverse team - with English as the company language.
- Company sponsored lunch.