Our vision is - using data to create agriculture for tomorrow
Mimiro is developing an open platform and products for collecting, sharing, and analyzing data to develop systems that help the farmer make better decisions in everyday farm-life. We are also creating an ecosystem for data that external suppliers can benefit from, becoming a digital arena for innovation for Norwegian agriculture. An important principle is that the farmer owns their own data. We are combining a solid knowledge of agriculture with a deep understanding of technology.
Product owners with expert competencies from agriculture are working together with leading designers and developers, to create digital solutions that are user-friendly and designed to satisfy the need of the farmer of tomorrow. Our ambition is to become world leading in agriculture when it comes to user design, cloud-based applications, Internet of Things and data safety. Mimiro is an independent Norwegian tech-company established as a joint venture agri-tech startup with international ambitions. We are owned by Tine SA and Felleskjøpet Agri, and valued at 300 million Norwegian kroner and have 25 employees today. In 2019, Mimiro won the innovation prize for agriculture.Do you want to develop the world’s most digital farmer?
Norwegian agriculture has a long tradition for collecting and using data in documenting and control of food production. Its ability not to only collect, but to share data with others has been important in building a competitive and effective food production. To continue and strengthen this position, the ability to utilize new digital solutions will be crucial. To fulfill our ambition of being leading in the digitalization of agriculture and becoming the farmers no. 1 data-partner, we are looking for an information architect.
As an information architect, you will be responsible for
- Mapping, structuring and documentation of data (in and output)
- Create and maintain data models, and understand how these can be utilized
- Maintaining the meta-tagging process and strategy, and cooperating with business, legal and agricultural resources in Mimiro on this.
- Working with different teams and products, ensuring data security across these
- Owning the integration landscape and documentation, overview of which solution and processes are impacted by different integrations
- Cooperation with Legal to ensure ownership of data and information security, and co-owning guidelines for GDPR compliance and ensure compliance in technical implementation across different teams and solutions
We have offices at Ås in Akershus, in addition to a hub in central Oslo. Some traveling is required in this role. The role reports to the CTO.