Klaveness Digital is a Norwegian technology company on a mission to bring shipping and logistics into the digital age. We solve complex operational and commercial pain-points for industrial companies around the world using satellite data, algorithms and machine learning With our team of software engineers, data scientists, shipping, and logistics specialists in Oslo, Manilla, and Singapore, we help global companies make better informed decisions through minimizing shipping and logistics related costs and risks through real-time actionable data.
We are privileged to work closely with leading companies in the metal and mining, agriculture, energy, shipping, and logistics industries. With our customers' valuable feedback, we are able to continuously improve our products to make sure they stay ahead in a constantly changing market.
As our Marketing Manager you will be helping us establish and build the marketing department for our digital solutions, especially the Cargovalue platform. The Marketing Manager will be working close with the sales department and other internal stakeholders and be responsible for all brand and marketing activities including our Inbound channels, content production, SEO and press activities, as well as planning and coordinating campaigns with external partners.
- Own and further develop Klaveness Digital inbound channels: Cargovalue digital solution, homepage and Klaveness Digital LinkedIn webpage.
- With the aim of strengthening the brand of Klaveness Digital; own all content assets and activities across website, cargo value blog and email by write blog articles, share customer success stories, press releases, write newsletters, create marketing and release videos and training tools.
- Be responsible for the overall Inbound strategy; SEO, optimize LinkedIn campaigns, define and set targets for marketing campaigns (converting etc) and set up Google ads/adwords with external agencies
- Continuously work with a better sign-up flow on cargovalue.com
- Find improvements and continuously test the HubSpot marketing
- Prepare for Google analytics demographic analysis
- Participate in several press activities such as establish and maintain a continuous dialogue with relevant media, work on media coverage when collaboration with clients, signing customers and launch new products and services
- Establish a dialogue, participate and holding presentations in relevant industry conferences
You're the one we are looking for if you have
- BS/MSc degree in marketing or a relevant field
- A proven track record working with digital marketing
- A keen interest in writing good content and have a proven track record developing successful content and marketing campaigns
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaign
- Experience working with SaaS solutions
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords
- Experience with event-based analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Ability to effectively align marketing efforts with the sales team’s goals and objectives
- Experience from a start-up company
- Experience with coordinating and overseeing all external communication and offline events
- Experience with leading a growth company's go-to-market strategy
We can offer
- A fast-growing start-up in a market with high potential
- A core-team position in a high growth, already profitable business
- On a long term basis, be a key member of the Klaveness Digital’s executive team
- Access to business apartments across the world
- Competitive insurance schemes
- Competitive compensation package
- Great opportunities for personal and professional development
- The opportunity to be part of transforming a conventional global industry
- An experienced team with highly competent colleagues
For further questions regarding the position, please contact Maria Bø Rognan at: +47 993 27 703 or email@example.com