Beaufort is looking for a Frontend Developer!
Each year more than 1500 billion USD is laundered through financial institutions and used to fund terrorist activities, trafficking and organized crime. Money laundering is a serious threat to society and criminals have until recently outsmarted the good guys. Beaufort is here to change that, and they are looking for a Frontend Developer to join their team.
Beaufort is developing the world's best solution to help combat the problem by offering a modern and smart platform for financial companies. They are already in the market with their beta, covering customer on-boarding, real-time transaction monitoring and reporting, all integrated into an efficient, easy-to-use solution that a growing number of users love.
They call what they do providing superpowers for financial crime fighters. To continue their quest, they are aiming to further strengthen their fantastic team, with a Frontend Developer. You will work with the platform and the product, taking a leading part on the technical architecture. You will be a bridge between design and coding, working alongside a strong design and product team. More important than any specific tech stack is experience, and the ability to be self-driven and proactive.
The technology landscape can be designed by you, but we hope you enjoy working with these key technologies or their close alternatives:
This is you:
- You are proactive and self-driven.
- Have excellent skills in communication and problem solving, and use these to support your collaborators.
- It is a plus if you are familiar with backend technologies and design.
- It is also nice if you have worked with relevant projects (SaaS)
- A key role in an ambitious start-up with an important mission.
- Freedom when it comes to technical architecture.
- Work alongside a strong team.
- A competitive salary and equity/ownership in the company.
For further questions regarding the position, please contact Synne J. Livang by email firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone +47 928 52 820.