Company: First Engineers
Position: Recruitment Consultant
Role: Full time (100%)
Exponentially grow your career and help scale the most innovative tech companies: Become the new Recruitment Consultant at First Engineers!
A Norwegian recruitment and consultancy company with global ambitions, we at First Engineers are recruitment engineers specialized within our core markets: tech, energy, construction and start-ups. We join forces with Norways most innovative tech companies, helping them build strong teams and scale to become leaders in their fields. The scientific and data-driven approach to selection processes enables us to calculate the perfect fit, and operating in the field of IT recruitment allows us to focus on our two passions: humans and technology.
Our vision is to become a leading recruitment and consultancy company within our target markets all while disrupting the traditional and conventional recruitment business. Our competitive landscape is fierce, but we keep on thriving due to our flexibility, quality and hard work.
Now we are looking for a passionate and result-oriented individual to join our team as a Recruitment Consultant! Becoming a team member at First Engineers demands ambition, integrity and the willingness to continuously challenge yourself. In return, you will be rewarded with career growth, continuous support as well as regular celebrations of your success. Join our journey!
PURPOSE OF THE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT ROLE:
Further develop client portfolio and strengthen First Engineers' position in our core industries through top class deliveries.
AS A RC, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- leading and coordinating full recruitment processes
- working together with hiring managers and researchers to analyze and specify positions
- taking the lead role in coordinating the search of talent
- conducting the initial screenings and interviews with applicants and headhunted candidates
- taking an active as well as advisory lead in client interviews, case testing and reference check
- managing and driving recruitment projects end-to-end with all involved stakeholders
- taking control of sales processes and building up your portfolio
- being an active contributor in developing First Engineers' best practice for recruitment and RPO - acting as a guiding mentor for new hires and researchers
At First Engineers, we have a strong founder mentality and believe in encouraging our team members to live up to their full potential. See that we can improve stuff or have an innovative idea? You are the project manager!
YOU WILL NEED:
- BSc / MSc within relevant fields (HR, Business, Management, Psychology or similar)
- experience with permanent or temporary recruitment
- fluency in Norwegian and English, both written and spoken
- recruitment agency experience as well as Cut-e and/or DNV-certification is an advantage
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT FE:
- we offer an unique role with immense professional growth potential - flatly organized company culture
- regular company events and workshops
- high-degree of trust and accountability
- competitive terms and conditions
- the opportunity to work with some of the most innovative tech companies in Norway - daily lunch, access to a gym as well as weekly physiotherapist