Company: First Engineers
Position: Recruitment Consultant
Role: Full time (100%)
We are a Norwegian recruitment and consultancy company, innovative and with global ambitions. We are recruitment engineers specialized within our core markets: Tech, Energy, Construction and start-ups. We are growing, and need to fuel our organization with extraordinary people.
Our vision is to become a leading recruitment and consultancy company within our core markets.
Becoming a market leader demands an organization with direction, shared values and momentum. It demands individuals who are accountable for their actions, goals and results. It requires that each team member believes in our set direction, and create their own narrative and understanding of our values. In turn we will appraise and reward with responsibility, career growth and celebrations. Our competitive landscape is fierce, but we drive forward due to our flexibility, quality and hard work. We do also have a great deal of fun.
We have built the infrastructure to scale, we are attracting the best in class; partners and employees. We have a unique culture, and a market leading process built on lean principles. We are crazy enough to believe that we can disrupt the traditional and conventional recruitment business, so that is what we will do. We are looking for a passionate and result-oriented individual to join our team. Someone hungry and ambitious, driven by development and looking for a competence environment with high pace, where you can build your career. At First Engineers we play with full hearts and authenticity. Becoming a leading recruitment and consultancy company requires vision and determination. Join our journey!
Develop client portfolio and strengthen First Engineers position in our core industries through
top class deliveries.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Lead and coordinate full recruitment processes
- Job analysis: Lead job spec. and planning meeting w/ hiring managers and researchers
- Search: Lead and coordinate search
- Screening: Initial screening and interviews w/ applicants and headhunted candidates
- Selection: Lead client interviews, testing, advisory, reference check and contract handling
- Project Management: Plan, coordinate and drive the recruitment project end-to-end with all stakeholders
- Drive sales processes and build and develop own portfolio
- Contribute and develop First Engineers best practice for recruitment and RPO
- See that we can improve stuff? Good! You are the project manager
- Act as mentor for new hires and researchers
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- BSc / MSc within relevant fields (HR, Business, Management, Psychology, or similar fields)
- Experience with permanent or temporary recruitment
- Fluent in Norwegian and English, both written and spoken
- Recruitment agency experience in our core industries (bonus)
- Cut-e and/or DNV-certified (bonus)
- We can offer a unique role within a company in growth
- Steep learning curve and strong professional development
- Flat organization where your opinion matters
- High degree of trust and accountability
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Working with some of the most innovative tech companies in Norway