ABAX is Europe's fastest growing telematics company. We constantly strive to be at the forefront in providing smart solutions that make the workday more efficient - whether you're in your vehicle, at the office or out in the field. Our solutions include tracking for fleets, equipment and tools and digital mileage claim for cars.
We take pride in ABAX being a positive place to work. For people with the right attitude that want to become a little bit better every day, we create a place where personal development and fun combine to form a fulfilling and profitable workday. We know happy employees equal happy customers, and we do our utmost to facilitate employee satisfaction, both in and out of work. Our values “profitable, first and enthusiastic” form the foundation to our daily work, every hour of every day.
Our Headquarters and Tech center are situated in Larvik, on the southeast coast of Norway, but we are building a second Tech center in Gdańsk.
So what are you waiting for? Come join our adventure!
ABAX is currently strengthening our core products teams for Triplog and Equipment Control. As a Senior Frontend Developer in ABAX, you will grow into a leading role in the further development of the products within a full stack product team. You will work from within our Tech Center in Gdansk with your local colleagues and on remote with your colleagues in Norway and our external development partners.
You will work in a fully agile team and align with your peers continuously. By cooperating closely with the Product Owner and team Business Analyst, you will make sure you understand the vision for the product, the clients and the market needs. Furthermore, you will work closely together with UX/IU Designers in order to build intuitive web applications and shape how ABAX’s web frontend solutions are built. You will also be mentoring other developers in the area of frontend development and help shape the technological platform in which ABAX builds its frontend solutions upon.
- Take part in requirements specifications and give advice on specifications from a technical perspective.
- Implement frontend solutions in ABAX as a part of a cross functional team (includes Backend/Full stack developers, Business Analysts, UX/UI Designers, QAs).
- Perform Code Reviews for your colleagues both in your own and other teams.
- Keep the solutions lightweight and cloud-ready for our SaaS offerings, in close cooperation with our Chief Architect.
- Communicating and coordinating with other teams whose solutions you need to integrate into the products.