Be the Country Manager that will drive our world towards a better future!
Are you passionate about sustainable development and renewable energy?
ZAPTEC`s goal is to revolutionize the energy market by using their unique technologies within power electronics and transformers in the most efficient way. Restless in their mission and having established themselves already as the market leader in Norway, ZAPTEC is building teams all over Europe including the Netherlands, where they are now looking for a purposeful and self-driven Country Manager!
With their unique vision, the young Norwegian tech-company has quickly developed into one of the most innovative world-leading producers of smart EV charging systems. The ZAPTEC team consists of engineers, technologists and developers that all share the common goal to change how we think regarding electric mobility, power grid infrastructure and renewable energy.
Since the Netherlands with its huge market potential for existing and new products is a strategic priority for ZAPTEC, they are looking for a Country Manager that will increase market shares through strategic and commercial work. Your main task will be to secure that ZAPTEC is the first choice for Dutch customers when it comes to charging infrastructure for the B2B as well as the B2C market.
The position will report to the leadership in Norway.
What ZAPTEC Offers You:
- a unique opportunity to build a leading sales organization in the Netherlands
- a competent, dedicated team and organization that works towards clear goals
- an international growth company with great development opportunities
- great terms and conditions
You Will Take Responsibility For:
- commercial leadership for The Netherlands (B2B and B2C)
- lead and develop the sales force for ZAPTEC's products and services.
- budget the sales unit with follow-up and implementation of measures to achieve ambitious growth targets
- ensure the optimal organization of the sales organization
- develop and implement sales strategy, define sales goals and measurement parameters based on overall objectives and priorities
- work strategically and operationally to create customers and suppliers in the region
- contribute to the development and implementation of initiatives across the sale and in the sales process
- assist with design, tender as well as launch of new services/products
- further, develop and establish reseller courses in the region
- ongoing contact with BBL, partners, builders, property developers and interest organizations
- training and development responsibility for employees
- be visible in the role externally and develop leadership-level relationships with our largest customers and partners
- create enthusiasm, commitment and help develop a powerful sales culture where Zaptec's values are central
You Have The Following Qualifications:
- BSc or MSc in Business, Engineering or other relevant subject areas
- you are an operational manager with high work capacity and strong business understanding that has a strong business understanding and ability to identify strategic opportunities
- you can show good results over time from a similar position and have experience from heavier sales processes and sales management
- you enjoy numbers and can work insights based on identifying commercial opportunities
- you are able to gather people about common goals and directions with a clear and attentive leadership style
- systematic and responsible in own and overall work
- good collaborative skills internally and externally as well as a natural qualities to motivate and guide your own organization while being self-driven, purposeful and good at getting people involved
- very good oral and written ability in Norwegian and English is a prerequisite
Would you like to find out more about this job or apply directly? Please contact Maria Bø Rognan at email@example.com or +47 99327703!