Exabel was founded on the belief that the financial markets will best serve society with fair, open and efficient markets. Our mission is to level the playing field in finance by bringing the benefits of AI technology to all Financial Market professionals. From our offices in Oslo, we are developing the Exabel Intelligent Modeller, the simple-to-use AI platform for testing investment ideas, modelling strategies, and gaining insights from data.
We are expanding, and are looking for a Front-End Tech Lead to join our team in Oslo and lead the front-end development of the Exabel web application. In this role, you will have a significant impact on how the Exabel product evolves, and make the technological decisions for our front-end development. Our models are based on AI and advanced mathematics, and an important task will be to create intuitive interfaces between the models and human decision-makers. Our main product principle is "Usability first", and you will be working closely with the rest of our excellent team of product developers, data scientists, mathematicians, software engineers, and designers to deliver a high-end product for the finance industry.
Do you get motivated by being in a top-tier team, working on formidably challenging tasks? Then we would like to hear from you!
- Create visual tools for exploring, presenting and modeling data related to financial markets
- Create intuitive interfaces between the models and human decision-makers
- Implement new features in the front-end that connects with the back-end
- Make technological decisions regarding the front-end
- Stay on top of emerging front-end technology
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent fields
- 5+ years of experience delivering high-quality applications for the web, preferably as a tech lead
- Extensive experience developing with React
- Worked on at least one long-term project where you have participated in all areas of application development life-cycle
- An eye for design and strive to create excellent user experiences
Ideally, you also have some experience with:
- Data visualization in frameworks such as Highcharts, D3 or similar
- Scientific analysis or visualization
- Cloud Solutions
- Single Sign-On Authentication
We can offer:
- Competitive salary and equity package. With the massive potential in the software that we are building, there is also a significant financial upside. All team members will get a chance to take part in that upside.
- Opportunity to attend conferences. We are building tomorrow’s technology, and we encourage the team to visit and/or speak at conferences within their domain. We will also reimburse you for the expenses.
- Spacious and modern offices in downtown Oslo, within walking distance of everything you need, including the main transport hubs.
- Warm and healthy lunch every day – for free.
- Flexible hours
- 5 weeks holiday