Will you join the KPMG team in fighting corruption, fraud, and distrust in an international market?
KPMG is a leading provider of consulting services. With a global approach to service delivery, KPMG responds to our client’s complex business challenges with service across industry sectors and national boundaries. KPMG employs over 1200 professionals in Norway, and over 207 000 globally. Our aim is to turn knowledge into value for the benefit of our clients, our people, and communities.
The changing nature of business has created opportunities, but also potentially severe risks and threats for businesses. KPMG Forensic provide our firms' clients with the tools they need to keep on top of the major risks they face. KPMG's Forensic Services unit includes, among others, Financial Crime, Forensic Technology, Anti-Bribery & Corruption, Investigations, and Forensic Data Analytics. Forensic Services today consists of more than 50 individuals with experience and expertise in such fields as forensic accounting, digital forensics, private and public sector investigations, audit, and political risk analysis. Deployment of new technology tools is one of the crucial ways KPMG Forensics are fighting these risks, and we are now seeking a full-stack developer who can join the team!
As a full-stack developer, you will be involved in projects end-to-end, and taking a vital part in developing and operating the product you deliver to the clients. As a part of the team, you will take part in delivering services of high quality to our clients and developing your own competencies along the way. As the division is new to developing its own applications, you will have a unique opportunity to contribute to building a community for development. You will be a part of an inclusive, international and professional environment, having colleagues with different professional backgrounds.
As the full-stack developer in KPMG, the main responsibilities will be:
- Operating and developing the KPMG Integrity Monitor which has recently been set in production
- Cooperating with clients on projects
- Implementation of the application, and building culture for compliance
- Cooperating with the external consultants
- End-to-end involvement; develop, design, test, and document
We are looking for someone with:
- 2 to 4 years of experience
- Experience in developing using React, SQL, Azure, Python, and Flask.
- Skills in project management
- Experience with products (not required, but a plus)
- Developed applications in production
- Experience with testing
- Ambition to take a coaching role
We can offer:
- Working with the most international companies in Norway on balancing risk, profitability and social responsibility, and get exposure to a number of different industries
- Exposure to clients working in high-risk jurisdictions in Africa, Middle East, South America, and Asia.
- Personal development through individual career plan and thorough feedback from experienced colleagues.
- Social events and benefits, like sports clubs, trips to the company cabin and team building activities.
- Flexible working hours.
Does this sound interesting?
Don`t hesitate to contact Maren Wroldsen Vestøl (Talent Acquisition Consultant) by phone: +47 909 38 073 or e-mail: email@example.com