Live up to your full potential in one of the most innovative AI startups in the world:
Memory.ai!Do you want to be the leading advocate for world-changing technology? The Norwegian AI startup
Memory.ai is looking for their new Head of Sales! Become part of a passionate, defining and
ambitious team and play a key role in building the brand of the next big tech company. As the
company’s first point of contact, you will be responsible for creating a great first impression,
building momentum as well as taking not only the sales team, but Memory as a whole to the next
level of success. You will get plenty of playroom to be creative and set the direction for what sales
at Memory should feel and look like.
Want to find out more about Memory and this position? We put some information below!
Interested and want to apply?
Benefits of working at Memory:
- The experience of working in a fast-moving, fast-growing tech startup environment.
- Competitive salary and stock option
- Passionate, high-achieving teammates excited to help you succeed and learn
- Work from the coolest office in Oslo, Memory HQ: we provide you with awesome lunch,
- drinks, snacks and great coffee
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you
- get your job done
Responsibilities as Head of Sales:
- Together with the CEO, develop and execute a strategic plan to achieve sales targets and
- expand our customer base globally.
- Take on full responsibility for managing all existing client relationships
- Attract, develop and retain talented and engaged people on your team
- Manage prospecting, lead generation and pipeline sales process
- Take ownership for sales volume and revenue forecasting and reporting
- Grow revenue through increasing average size of contract and by securing multi-city and
- multi-year deals
- Optimize our sales “infrastructure” with relevant and valuable tools.
- Prepare standard quotations and proposal information as needed; work with other
- departments to create and finalize contracts and set time schedules for services
- Lead end-to-end sales processes
- Effectively communicate the value proposition and product offering through sales
- meetings and demos
- Work close with our product and engineering team to help shape our products and
- Contribute to streamlining our sales process
- Work close with our marketing team to create a holistic and modern marketing and sales
- BSc or MSc within business or technology
- Minimum 3 years experience in sales roles within SaaS or enterprise software
- Experience in building sales organization (preferred)
- Technical understanding
- Intellectual strategic thinker who can proclaim and sell products to different stakeholders
- Self-motivated, independent player with a strong track record of in-the-field sales
How smart can artificial intelligence make us? Memory consists of 45 people and they are on the
hunt for 25 new colleagues to help answer that question. AI performs extremely well at the same
things humans are bad at, and vice versa. Processing enormous amounts of information, finding
patterns and predicting new ones – in the speed of light. Perfect for an AI, impossible for a human.
That's why Memory is building a Memory-database. On top of that they are creating tools that will
give humans digital superpowers. A kind of glue between you and the future. A glue between you
and everyone. A glue that knows everything and that can separate the signal from the noise, every-
Their first real-world product is Timely, a completely automatic time tracking service – check it out