UX Designer - Advertising Solutions (Self serve)
We are looking for a passionate UX designer to join to one of our products teams. Your role will both working with existing solutions, but also a brand new product, and contribute to empower our advertisers and sellers with a simple and flexible self serve ad booking and reporting tool.
You will support your team throughout the full lifecycle of product development and be expected to utilize a full range of research and interaction design skills - taking ideas, research insights, business needs and creating flows, prototypes and design to create simple and effective designs that resonate strongly with our users.
If you have a passion for user centered design and making complex tasks to a simple and effective design solution, with a holistic user experience in mind, then this is the job for you. Working as part of a product team you will be responsible for the User Experience, and creating the design for tools that delight our users and fulfil their needs.
The position is located in Oslo. Some business travel activities must be expected.
In this role you are together with the UX lead responsible for conducting user testing and research, translating concepts and insights into prototypes and design that illustrate simplicity despite any complexity, with a view to maintaining the highest standards of usability. You will work tightly and interactively with the different team members to create design for a self serve booking and reporting solution.
- 3+ years of interaction and visual design experience
- Broad experience in visual design and concept development
- Visual and aesthetic design skills to create enjoyable user interfaces across platforms and audiences, always striving for better, simpler and more engaging user interfaces
- Passion for UX design and a systematic approach to documenting your work
- Understanding of UX research methods and how to take action on findings
- Understanding of interaction, usability and user experience principles
- Attention to details and ability to multitask
- You are an open-minded team player, passionate and the way you work energizes others
- Experience working closely with other UX designers, engineering and product management, and end-users
- Fluent in Norwegian/Scandinavian language (written and oral)
We can offer
- A unique opportunity to be part of one of the leading UX teams in Europe
- Schibsted UX Community (meetups, conferences, UX launches, design critics sessions, etc)
- Schibsted learning lab and your own learning budget
- Internal mentorship and internal mentor programs
- Travel grant and opportunity to visit another offices
- Opportunity to grow and develop professionally within the company
For more information about this positions, please contact Martine Waller Sørensen: email@example.com or +47 98764881