Company: First Engineers
Position: Talent Acquisition Intern
Role: Part-time (40-50%)
Kickstart your career as our new Talent Acquisition Intern before you graduate!
A Norwegian recruitment and consultancy company with global ambitions, we at First Engineers are recruitment engineers specialized within our core markets: tech, energy, construction and start-ups. We join forces with Norways most innovative tech companies, helping them build strong teams and scale to become leaders in their fields. The scientific and data-driven approach to selection processes enables us to calculate the perfect fit, and operating in the field of IT recruitment allows us to focus on our two passions: humans and technology. Our vision is to become a leading recruitment and consultancy company within our target markets all while disrupting the traditional and conventional recruitment business. Our competitive landscape is fierce, but we keep on thriving due to our flexibility, quality and hard work.
Now we are looking for a passionate and result-oriented graduate to join our team as a Talent Acquisition Intern! Becoming a team member at First Engineers demands ambition, integrity and the willingness to continuously challenge yourself. In return, you will be rewarded with career growth, continuous support as well as regular celebrations of your success. Join our journey!
- Strengthen First Engineers position in the tech industry by supporting project teams in top-class deliveries.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Take an active role in project teams together with recruitment consultant
- Map and initiate contact with relevant candidates
- Screen candidates over the phone and assist recruitment consultant in interviews
- Build a strong network of national and international candidates
- Contribute to ongoing updates of candidate- and client databases
- Media planning and coordination
- Manage candidate-portfolio and handle incoming applications
- Handle ongoing tasks on demand
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- You are currently studying a BSc /MSc within relevant fields
- Business acumen, proactiveness and result-orientation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English AND Norwegian
- A passion for recruitment and tech
- Networking is in your blood
- Self-driven and excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a high pace environment
- A high work capacity
- A strong commercial mind-set
- Job = hobby = jobby
- We can offer a unique role within a company in growth
- Steep learning curve and strong professional development
- Flat organization where your opinion matters
- High degree of trust and accountability
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Please read more about First Engineers team and culture here before applying.
We are evaluating applications on a rolling basis, and recommend that you apply as soon as possible in case of interest. Contact Amalie Fasting (email@example.com) for more information.