Cloud Insurance is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager!
Fintech is fun, insurtech is even more awesome! We’ve all witnessed the impact of fintech in the banking industry, and now everything is set for disruption in insurance. Our mission is to help the insurance industry innovate and deliver products that are attractive to their customers. Cloud Insurance, our lean and mean Software-as-a-Service for insurance providers, is already in use in over 20 countries across five continents.
To fuel our growth, we are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing and executing our digital marketing strategy. This unique opportunity is perfect for candidates whom are able to combine strategic creativity with operational capabilities to improve and optimize inbound marketing processes, as well as developing our outbound account-based marketing processes.
Your ultimate goal is to provide relevant leads to the sales pipe, through a range of efforts ranging from data-driven marketing tactics to building long-term brand equity through our position as industry thought leaders.
- Own, develop and deliver digital marketing strategies both inbound and outbound.
- Explore, build and leverage a marketing technology stack which enables Cloud Insurance to conduct and continuously improve our marketing activities.
- Design and execute powerful digital advertising campaigns which speeds up the customer acquisition process.
- Provide forward-thinking ideas and build strong digital presence in our target markets.
- Work closely with the rest of the commercial team, which consists of competent folks in the fields of content creation, web development, business development and sales.
- BSc or MSc degree, preferably within marketing
- 2+ years digital marketing experience, preferably in a B2B SaaS
- Technically savvy with solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices. You have experience with most of the tools we use today (Google Ads & Analytics, Linkedin Campaign Manager & Sales Navigator, ActiveCampaign, SoPro, Pipedrive). But more importantly you have a drive to influence how our stack should look in the future.
- Proven track record driving customer acquisition through account-based marketing
- The opportunity to market a best-in-class SaaS product that is loved by our clients, out to a global audience.
- The experience of working in a fast-moving, fast-growing tech startup environment.
- Passionate, high-achieving teammates excited to help you succeed and learn.
- Unlimited high-quality coffee from Solberg & Hansen, cold beer in the fridge and an amazing, free lunch.
- Competitive salary and equity in the company (we want to share the success with you).
- Plenty of flexibility with regards to where, when and how you work.
- Lots of fun – afterwork beers, parties and much more!
This position is based in Oslo, Norway. We have modern offices in Kongens Gate 6 (aka Sjøfartsbygningen), in the heart of Kvadratruten, close to Oslo Central Station.
Feel free to write your application in Norwegian or English.
Still curious? If you want to know more about us, check out cloudinsurance.io, especially the page with some info on the team. Also, have a look at this recent article from Finansavisen covering or latest exciting customer contracts. Want to see a serious video? Check out this video of our CEO explaining what Cloud Insurance is. Want to see a feel-good video? Check out the Cloud Insurance Summer Internship 2018 movie. Also feel free to check out our sales brochure, company profile, and slide deck.