We believe in a digital future. We believe in research and science. We believe machines and algorithms, over time, will make better investment decisions than humans. Harvest is a fintech startup and a licensed fund manager, backed by investors such as Schibsted and Finstart. We have built a platform to produce and distribute modern saving and investment solutions. We launched our first investment product in 2016, a global multifactor equity fund, and have big ambitions for the future.
Harvest is based in Oslo, Stockholm and Copenhagen. With more than 4000 customers, we are in need of talented developers to support our exciting product roadmap, and secure a scalable investment platform, ready for millions of users. We have ambitious expansion plans, and are looking for a high capacity individual to fill the role of full-stack developer. You will play an integral part of further development of our investment platform, as well as play a key role in developing new fintech products and services.
At Harvest, we champion a positive culture of collaborative learning and innovation. We are a lean organization, where we applaud initiative and out-of-the-box thinking.
Over the past year, we’ve raised funding from renowned industrial investors, such as Schibsted Growth and Finstart. With high customer growth and global ambitions, we have an exciting journey ahead. Our team has prior experience with building and scaling successful tech companies. We are looking for a talented and driven developer. You will work closely with our CTO, developers, and product owners.
We hope you want to play an important part of our journey!
- Lead development projects from development to production
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product managers and sales teams
- Design, develop, and maintain a robust and scalable investment platform and fintech services
- Develop and release new products and features to production
- Maintain and improve a modern web application
- Find solutions rather than problems, effectively prioritize and execute tasks, and work independently