Kahoot! is one of the world’s fastest growing learning brands; we are on a mission to make learning awesome. We have over 70 million knowledge-hungry users every month in 180+ countries. Being part of Kahoot! is an opportunity to directly impact millions of people’s lives – and that’s how we measure our success.
For the next stage of Kahoot!`s growth, we are building a world class product team and looking for a Product Manager in our Oslo office. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, develop products that deliver our company vision and strategy.
As a Product Manager at Kahoot! you will:
- Define and evangelise your product vision and roadmap both internally and externally
- Lead an autonomous, multi-disciplinary agile team of designers and developers – also working closely with the commercial and marketing teams
- Be expected to take tough prioritisation decisions in order to maximise the success of your team
- Have a deep understanding of Kahoot!’s commercial, user and technical objectives and deliver them in your product
- Build the right things in the right way, by applying best practice product discovery and agile delivery techniques
We are looking for someone who is:
- A team player who enjoys working collaboratively
- Able to inspire their team to go the extra mile
- Intensely curious and yet have a strong bias for action and delivery
- Capable of operating at both a strategic level and diving into the detail
- Highly evidence-based in their decision making and yet understands the importance of looking beyond the data
- Passionate about product quality and innovation
- An excellent communicator – both written and verbal
- Energised by a demanding, fast moving environment
- Committed to continuous improvement of themselves, their team and the organisation
And also values:
- Play and game-based learning
- The teaching experience and relationships with learners
- Natural curiosity and a love of learning
Ideally you will have:
- Between 4 and 7 years experience as Product Manager / Owner
- An interest in business as well as technology – you might have MS/BS Degree in Computer Science, but this is not mandatory
Kahoot! is a facilitator of awesome, highly engaging, fun learning experiences. What is powerful about Kahoot! is not necessarily what you learn but how you learn.
Located right between City Hall and Parliament, our Oslo offices are part of the MESH community of startups – a great place to meet like-minded people and exchange ideas.
At Kahoot!, we want our teams to reflect the cultural diversity of our users so we especially welcome applications from those with diverse backgrounds.
Kahoot! strives to offer a competitive benefits package to our employees, that includes share options, insurance and pension contribution.
If you talk to anyone working at Kahoot!, they will tell you that one of greatest perks is being able to see how the work you do puts a smile on the face of kids and teachers all around the world.
As a fast growing start-up, we’re enthusiastic to bring in the right fit as soon as we find them – then on the real fun!
We offer you:
- A fast growing environment
- An international office hosting 20 nationalities
- A social atmosphere (Friday lunch, board games, etc)
- An informal and fun but driven culture