Our vision is - using data to create agriculture for tomorrow
Mimiro is developing an open platform and products for collecting, sharing, and analyzing data to develop systems that help the farmer make better decisions in everyday farm-life. We are also creating an ecosystem for data that external suppliers can benefit from, becoming a digital arena for innovation for Norwegian agriculture. An important principle is that the farmer owns their own data. We are combining a solid knowledge of agriculture with a deep understanding of technology.
Product owners with expert competencies from agriculture are working together with leading designers and developers, to create digital solutions that are user-friendly and designed to satisfy the need of the farmer of tomorrow. Our ambition is to become world leading in agriculture when it comes to user design, cloud-based applications, Internet of Things and data safety. Mimiro is an independent Norwegian tech-company established as a joint venture agri-tech startup with international ambitions. We are owned by Tine SA and Felleskjøpet Agri, and valued at 300 million Norwegian kroner and have 25 employees today. In 2019, Mimiro won the innovation prize for agriculture.
Do you want to develop the world’s most digital farmer?
Norwegian agriculture has a long tradition for collecting and using data in documenting and control food production. Its ability not to only collect, but to share data with others has been important in building a competitive and effective food production. To continue and strengthen this position, the ability to utilize new digital solutions will be crucial.
To fulfill our ambition of being leading in the digitalization of agriculture and becoming the farmers no. 1 data-partner, we are looking for a product owner for one of our products. As a product owner you will be responsible for the whole development cycle of the product, including business strategy, product design, agricultural content, and functionality, to ensure its success in accordance with the product’s own roadmap and the wider roadmap for Mimiros product portfolio as a whole.
We have offices at Ås in Akershus, in addition to a hub in central Oslo. Some traveling is required in this role. The role reports to the Chief Product Officer.
You will be working with
- Operational and strategic management of the product team, taking charge in decision making and prioritization of the team’s activities.
- Responsible for development of the product in accordance with Mimiro’s general strategy.
- Having contact with partners and especially users to identify needs and business value for Mimiro and the farmer.
- Being a central contributor to the company’s development and innovations activities, and ensuring the right competencies and resources within your product team
- Cooperation with other organizations in agriculture, IT and technology to develop the product
- Informational work internally and externally
- Responsibility for ensuring management and operating of the product after launch
- Responsibility for implementing and reporting on the products KPI’s and the product teams economy, including the products earnings