Lawbotics is Norway’s leading legal tech company and represents a greenfield opportunity for ambitious and talented people who want to be part of moving the legal industry forward. Joining Lawbotics means that you will be an early member of our team, taking part in our journey to create unique products on our platform, as well as shaping the development of our company and culture.
We can offer you an international working environment filled with highly qualified and ambitious colleagues. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those from different backgrounds and experiences. At Lawbotics we believe you should be able to bring your “whole self” to the office and we nurture a culture of acceptance and respect. We’re ambitious and work hard, but it doesn’t mean we don’t have fun at the office. Being part of Lawbotics means you’ll be part of a nimble and fun team creating next generation intelligence to reinvent how legal professionals work, sharing our passion for changing the status quo.
You’ll be working on front-end code in an industry that’s relatively inexperienced with technology. This will involve fast paced tested development where you can have a potentially large effect on the future of the law industry.
What you will be doing:
- Working with lean/agile methodology in a cross-functional team to define, design, and deploy new features
- Create innovative new services and functionality to extend our web platform
- Work with the rest of the team building a robust and scalable platform
- Creating new features and innovations
We are looking for someone who has:
- 3+ years experience building clean, maintainable and well-tested code.
- A solid understanding of CSS and specificity
- Experience with unit testing with libraries such as Jest, Enzyme, Jasmine, Protractor, etc.
- Experience with working in and maintaining a Continuous Integration environment
- Excellent collaborative and English communication skills.
Ideally (bonus), you’ll also have:
- BEM or css-module experience
- Experience with web-sockets
- Experience with modern JS framework such as React, Vue, Angular, etc.
- Mobile first development experience.
- Experience with wysiwyg editors
- Previous startup experience
Several Norwegian newspapers have written about Lawbotics, among other things Dagens Næringsliv , Finansavisen and Shifter , while the lawyer’s trade sheet The Advokatbladet has covered Lawbotics in several articles and Telenor has interviewed Lawbotics in his Planet Entrepreneur blog . This tells us that there is a growing interest in legal tech, which we think is very fun!
For more information, contact Jørgen Iversen, First Engineers, email@example.com