Dignio is one of Norway’s most exciting health-tech companies at the moment, and the interest in our solutions has greatly increased in the last few years on an international level. We are delivering innovative solutions within healthcare technology which have an incredible impact on peoples health and life quality.
Through our market-leading platform Dignio Prevent, we are connecting patients with healthcare professionals through Connected Care, where the patient are fully involved in their personal health. Independent research show that our solutions have great positive effects both for patients and the public health sector on several dimensions.
Since our start in 2010, we have come a long way - but our mission to give millions of people better healthcare and life quality is far from over, and we are now scaling up our organization to build the healthcare solutions of tomorrow.
As an important step towards our goal, we are hiring a Privacy & Compliance Manager who will be responsible for meeting the requirements within information security, certification of our software as a medical device, and overall quality. We have always set information security high on the agenda, and now we are looking for a dedicated, professional resource to be responsible for this important area throughout our organization.
- Have the overall responsibility of meeting regulatory requirements within privacy and quality compliance
- Lead projects related to certifications for international standards and revisions
- Find innovative ways to make process compliance easy
- Be responsible for our data processor agreements
- Drive company wide risk assessment of products and servic